1106 Philadelphia Ave.
Northern Cambria, PA 15714

About Me

My photo
Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania, United States
Hi my name is Margaret. My husband and I have collaborated to create a home for all creative people. Kent Krafts is a craft supply and consignment store like no other. Atists and craftsman anyone who wants to display work can come and have a spot in the store. We also have opportunities for musicians and bands to sell their work or merchandise.So if you or anyone you know lives in the Western Pa area stop in and check us out. Kent Krafts 1106 Philadelphia Ave, Northern Cambria, PA, 15714.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Don't Harsh on My Mellow...

Today I shall..finish getting items together to set in the beauty shop, then contacting my contact to see when she is there so I can take said items to shop...laundry and by the looks of things several, several loads...a walk because it is nice outside...weeding the flower garden, because flowers not weeds are pretty, oh yeah I cant forget the miracle grow either..A list of groceries for the house cause tomorow is payday and my son's B-day..and Yoga, oh yes there will be Yoga.......but for now.....Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment