1106 Philadelphia Ave.
Northern Cambria, PA 15714

About Me

My photo
Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania, United States
Hi my name is Margaret. My husband and I have collaborated to create a home for all creative people. Kent Krafts is a craft supply and consignment store like no other. Atists and craftsman anyone who wants to display work can come and have a spot in the store. We also have opportunities for musicians and bands to sell their work or merchandise.So if you or anyone you know lives in the Western Pa area stop in and check us out. Kent Krafts 1106 Philadelphia Ave, Northern Cambria, PA, 15714.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Updates of a sort

Well I am already slacking on blogging, so I am cramming this one in to update. I am at the moment creating as many hemp pieces as I can because right now Kent Krafts has plans to be a vendor at the TOO LOUD Music Festival at the Buffington Township Community Park in PA. That's in Dilltown I believe. Once everything is worked out I will assume my usual nonstop advertising. Also I still plan to have some pieces at a local beauty salon. So things are well here lots of things to do...so I get to pretend Im busy :) I wish everyone the best and hope you are having a good a day as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment