1106 Philadelphia Ave.
Northern Cambria, PA 15714

About Me

My photo
Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania, United States
Hi my name is Margaret. My husband and I have collaborated to create a home for all creative people. Kent Krafts is a craft supply and consignment store like no other. Atists and craftsman anyone who wants to display work can come and have a spot in the store. We also have opportunities for musicians and bands to sell their work or merchandise.So if you or anyone you know lives in the Western Pa area stop in and check us out. Kent Krafts 1106 Philadelphia Ave, Northern Cambria, PA, 15714.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Crunch Day!!!!

Well- I have one more day before the store opens. I know what I need to do and when I need to do it. One more table to set and my creative dinner will be ready. I hope to see you there. Also here is a link to wonderful charity. I am setting up a donation box in the store today!! Keep the arts alive for everyone!!!!! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129394200425659&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment