1106 Philadelphia Ave.
Northern Cambria, PA 15714

About Me

My photo
Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania, United States
Hi my name is Margaret. My husband and I have collaborated to create a home for all creative people. Kent Krafts is a craft supply and consignment store like no other. Atists and craftsman anyone who wants to display work can come and have a spot in the store. We also have opportunities for musicians and bands to sell their work or merchandise.So if you or anyone you know lives in the Western Pa area stop in and check us out. Kent Krafts 1106 Philadelphia Ave, Northern Cambria, PA, 15714.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Opening weekend...

I have to come to realize what an undertaking this is...I've had apathy from my audience..I have had complete amazement and excitement. I'm very certain my ladder to climb has many rungs...but it will be a long time before I stop. Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment